Programming for Engineers and
how it is graded, how to turn it in
The maximum number of points for an assignment will vary depending
on the difficulty of the assignment. Here is how the points are
- 50% for a working program. A working program executes properly. It should
reasonably solve the problem of the assignment.
- 20% for style. Style includes documentation (javadoc comments), program
), names of variables
- 30% for creativity. . Some solutions are more elegant and complete than
others. This part of the grade reflects the method and care used to tackle
- The above percentages might change if a written report is part of the assignment.
- You can turn in your work up to two days late. Each late day will result in a loss of 15% on the assignment.
Turning in your homework
Use the turn-in page and follow the
Back to top